Has anyone purchased items from digitalrev.com?

marky79

I am currently researching replacing my canon 40d camera body. I have been looking on digitalrev.com and have been surprised at the price difference. I am aware that the item will be a grey import and the instructions will not be in English. A world wide warranty and door to door warranty is included. I have also checked that the import tax and shipping is included in the price displayed.

Has anyone purchased camera items from digitalrev.com? I have never spent that amount of money online before so it would be nice to hear any comments.

Thanks.

Ive never used their website but have made multiple purchases from their ebay store2 DSLR's Flash gun and afew lenses over the years all delivered within 72 hours from HK and normally they do supply English manuals ALso check out their facebook page and youtube channels for kit reviews and some slightly off the wall product tests

I am currently researching replacing my canon 40d camera body. I have been looking on digitalrev.com and have been surprised at the price difference. I am aware that the item will be a grey import and the instructions will not be in English. A world wide warranty and door to door warranty is included. I have also checked that the import tax and shipping is included in the price displayed.

Has anyone purchased camera items from digitalrev.com? I have never spent that amount of money online before so it would be nice to hear any comments.

Thanks.

My flatmate bought a Canon 7D (I think) from them with a fixed focal length lens. Came incredibly quickly - he was very pleased! All appeared legit just apart from the language on the box etc!

• Like 1

Hi I have used Digital Rev a while back with no problems but recently the price advantage seems to have largely disappeared.

I can recommend Panamoz for some great savings - check them out

Regards

Mike

Bought a 650d for work through them, great service and price. Instructions and software etc. all in English. Would definitely consider them for my own purchase now I've used them.