WATCH DVD'S AND PLAY GAMES ON YOU SKODA DX - PS2 SLIMLINE + VAG MULTIMEDIA INTERFACE BOX KIT!

Baker21

Hi Baker21,

What's the picture quality like?

Cheers,

D

The quality is pretty good, I mean it's as per the images shown...... :)

It's by no means HD quality but on the small screen it's not bad at all......... :)

I have watched many movies on this system and the best part is the sound that comes out of all the speakers around you, LOL!!

What's the aux multimedia thing and how big is it cause I have ps2!! Are these hard to come by?!?! Also culdnt u just plug a smallish DVD player into it rather than ps2

The Multimedia box was one that was bought from SatNavSystems many years ago and it's no longer available, you will struggle to find a unit for sale anywhere on the net nowadays.

You could indeed plug in any DVD player within reason but as I am selling both the PS2 Slimline, Multimedia box and all wiring there is no worries about sourcing separate parts, the entire kit you need is included in this sale.

Do any cables need modding with the loom you have (including for the PS2 power) or is this totally plug'n'play onto the factory harnesses / MFD?

Totally plug and play, all the wiring is ready to go........ :)

Simple 1 question from me,how do i pay you?

Paypal is preferred and if you want to buy it then just drop me a PM and I will send you my Paypal details........ :)