New owner of a Fabia 2.0! :-)

Jamie-AZL

Welcome to the forum, you and the Mustang Slayer :rock:

Hi, Ive seen a few people saying 'Mustang Slayer', could you explain it! :wonder:

www.petrolprices.com <that'll come in useful :D And welcome to Briskoda :thumbup:

Haha Im getting the same, if not more mpg out of this compared to my previous 1.4MPi.

• Like 1

Hi, Ive seen a few people saying 'Mustang Slayer', could you explain it! :wonder:

Briskoda folk lore. IIRC a user called MIL once owned a Fabia 2.0l and claimed it 'took a mustang like a king', hence the 2.0l Fabia bearing the Mustang Slayer nickname

I'll try and find the thread so you can have a read. It was years ago........

17 pages of FORUM COMEDY GOLD

• Like 1

Briskoda folk lore. IIRC a user called MIL once owned a Fabia 2.0l and claimed it 'took a mustang like a king', hence the 2.0l Fabia bearing the Mustang Slayer nickname

I'll try and find the thread so you can have a read. It was years ago........

17 pages of FORUM COMEDY GOLD

Haha this thread is hilarious! :giggle:

And pictures of Jasmine http://www.briskoda....40#entry1094179

The last I heard she was still going strong and Mil is quite successful in the muzic biz

What a beast! .....Actually looks pretty tidy!

Edited by Jamie-AZL

Im planning on doing a few little bits to it, but ideas are always welcome!

Team Heko wind deflectors would look nice IMO. IIRC you have 15" alloys, maybe some 16" spiders from a vRS and a small drop, say 30mm :)

Team Heko wind deflectors would look nice IMO. IIRC you have 15" alloys, maybe some 16" spiders from a vRS and a small drop, say 30mm :)

I also thought wind deflectors would look good! They are indeed 15" alloys at the moment. I do have a genuine gt skirt kit to fit, but just need to get it sprayed first, as you say some lowering springs should look good too!

• Like 1