2003 fabia 1.9 tdi elegance estate, taxed and tested

taffyboy

This car has been my work hack for the last 2 1/2 years, its been super reliable and only for sale because I cant manage to sell my octavia (on another thread) so I'll start using the octavia for work instead.

Mot is up next month, a couple of things will need attention

Brakes, work fine but prob need new discs/pads soon.

CV joint on f/o/s clicks on full lock- been like it for 6 months, not getting any worse,

1x tyre,

couple of other things, not for mot and never really bothered me,

the module in drivers door lock that tells the car when the door is open is knackered,

the heater sometimes sticks to hot, a bit of fiddling with the switch soon sorts it out, the A/C still work though :)

light scrape has been touched in on bottom of front bumper,

2 owners from new

170k miles on the clock (barely run in) the engine pulls like a train,clutch and gearbox works as it should,

I use the car for an 80 mile commute to work every day,100% reliable.

2x keys all paperwork etc

for very little effort and money this car would be a great buy, if I could do the bits that need doing myself then I would, but I cant so I thought I'd let it go now,

£500, no offers, its probably the cheapest pd 1.9 tdi available :)

Car and me are in brecon, mid wales

Right gave it a quick wash today, looks like another 2 tyres are borderline (probably need replacing) however as a trade-off I will leave the sony bluetooth head unit in, cant say fairer than that :)

hears a few pics, the car is a bit rough and ready but with a bit of maintenance and attention would ensure it stays as a reliable family car for years to come,

the PAS works 100% never had a problem, the timing belt has only been changed once in 2007,

33wo0tw.jpg

289e6vo.jpg

30wmhvt.jpg

kdsmz4.jpg

2dcijac.jpg

eamhx2.jpg

dyqc6q.jpg 

aircon?

thats cheap if i sell my passat in next week ill come to take it(will be sold before mine its always happening like this)