ABS, ESP, Tyre Pressure Warning lights

Got a real problem with my ABS, ESP and Tyre pressure warning lights all coming on at the same time. When i turn the ignition on and off they go away for a short time and them come back on. Tyre pressure is all ok aswell. Anyone else had this problem and know what it is that wrong and know how to resolve it???

Cheers :D

Ah **** :(

Mine's is an 07 aswell.

Bought it from the skoda garage in dundee about september time and got a years warranty with it.

Fingers crossed this will be covered.

Cheers my man, much appreciated :D

I had that on my 07 last year. It turned out to be a broken connection somewhere around the bulkhead. Can't remember how much it cost, it was less than I had worried it was going to be, but it took an auto electrician a bit of investigation to track it down.

Rob.

Same problem happened with my 57 plate vrs. Dealers looked at it and said one of the abs sensors were faulty on the rear, they also commented on a worn bearing. After they told me the price to fix it I said I would need to save up first.

Upon closer inspection by myself the accused wheel bearing was fine and 2 days later after suffering a week off warning lights they remained off one morning and are still off having done nothing to the car, I suspect dirt was stuck in the abs sensor and since the the tpms, ESP and ABS need this sensor to work it threw all those lights up on the dash

Mine have done it a couple of times. But my ESP has remained on an a scanner is showing the G201 fault (Teves). I've possibly got an error on one of the ABS sensors too but I think I'll have to deal with the ESP first.

Why is it so expensive to change a bearing? The kit is pretty cheap or it it the whole hub that's getting changed?