Rear inner door grab handle removal?

I can't find out how to remove the rear inner door grab handle, I've used the search function but only found front door card removal. I've undone the torq screws and rear switch and weeter, but cant see how to take the grab handle off. The reason for removal is to trace a rear passengers footwell water leak, and I thought I'd check the rear door membrane.

Any idea's?

Thanks

should be 2 screws in the grab handle itself, holding the card to the door, you need to remove the outer cover, (small flatblade prises it off), its a right pain sometimes tbw, then remove the screws, as said unclip the door motor pull wire once you move the card away from the door from behind.

If you feel around the middle of the grab handle and look close up you can see that the handle is in two parts - a lower part and an upper capping part. You need to remove the cap to access the fixing screws. This is not an easy job as the cap is held in by some tough barbs in the moulding. Create a thin gap between the parts (I used my tough fingernails!) in order to insert thin shims or screwdrivers in the gaps on both sides. Work these along while pulling on the outer part. Work the cap up and down/side to side too and it will eventually pull off. It seems that the older the plastic gets, the harder it is to take the top cap part off. It took me over 45 minutes but I didn't want to damage the thin edge of the plastic. I put some silicone oil on the barbs before reassembly so it is easier next time.

Then remove the two screws that are deep in the exposed holes in order to remove the door trim. I seem to remember the screws were of different lengths.

Some people find the grab handle separates easily - others have given up!

Good luck.