ERROR 00282 skoda felicia 1.3 mpi

Yes, do that video, play with throttle mechanism from fully open to fully closed. Do the tests I told you about on video to see what multimeter is showing.. Make sure you have good light and good focus on camera.

Read this also: http://www.ms-motor-service.com/ximages/pg_si_0091_en_web.pdf

Edited by adurer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

friend I think find solution the side of metal lever that has spring was a little bit corroded!!! when I move the metal lever I had movement but not good like stuck.I spray with wd40 now the movement of the flat is much much smoother.

Thanks a lot

I like to ask you also.I will put now the old throttle body that I fix.If live the car without connect the battery poles,The switch the key to on postion the throttle will calibrated? do I will have problem with the ecu of the lpg ? or not thatnks

because I red somewhere in this forum to recalibrate the throttle body you can do the above procedure.

Edited by adakt

If all test I recommended are ok, you can try putting the old TB back. Make sure the gasket below TB is sealing properly.

Reset TB as Pierburg says, then see how it runs.

can you show me in this picture the directions of the pins, where is the start and where is the end. Also could you tell me where exactly to set my polymeter to get accurate readings?(2000k,200k,20k,2000 or 200?)

post-99320-0-41749500-1363794844_thumb.jpg

Look again on schematic showing how TB is connected to ECU. I painted each wire with the color existing on car. If you connect that 7-wires cable to TB socket, you'll be able to identify each pin number by its corresponding color wire.

About ohmmeter: use 200k position for measuring P1 and P2. If on display is shown 1, go up to 2000k. But if you see a value between 0 and 1, go down a notch at a time (20k, 2k) till you have a precise reading.

For motor resistance, start at 2k.

For MS, the ohmmeter has a special position for testing continuity, usually marked with a speaker symbol (beeps when there is continuity)

here the results of the measurements 20k pin 1,2 (1.01) 20k pin 6,7 (0.02 ) pin 3,4(2.32) pin 5,6(1) in 5,6 the value oone doesntt change at all

what do you think?

Edited by adakt

I am not sure what and how you measured because you have poor knowledge of using a multimeter, reading a schematic, or finding the pin numbers of a socket. I did my best to explain what to test and what to look for.

Anyway, I will try one last time to review your measurements.

- pins 1-2: motor resistance looks ok

- pins 3-4 (microswitch) must show 0 (zero) when clicked, and nothing when not clicked

- pins 5-6 and 6-7: I don't know what is the resistance of P1 and P2, but it is more important that when you rotate the throttle flap, the measured resistance varies smoothly without any interruption.

Edited by adurer

You need to do a TB operational test on car. Here is what to do:

- replace TB on car with TB we test. Leave cover open for now

- plug 7-pin plug to TB we test.

- you need somebody else to put key contact ON while you watch TB. Here is what should happen in 10 seconds: ECU will command TB and will rotate it to Minim, Maxim, then in 3 intermediary positions, and then will rest prepared to idle position. Listen carefully! You have to hear the click of MS.

- key contact OFF

If all goes well, start the engine.

i went a friend mechanic.I explain him what we have done i put that we test it .Now the car works perfect.The idle speed perfect.Very a few issues because ecu has the old valuesof the throttle.I think they willdisapeard.I will open that had problem to see what happend many people i think will interested.Really thanks i will wait

you in Greece to celebrate in taverna(restareunt)

Edited by adakt

I am glad it is ok now. Let's see how it goes after 500 km.

One more thing, if you haven't done it already, clean the combined AIR pressure/temperature sensor.

mapclean_zps24729179.jpg

Edited by adurer

I have done this before 1 week.I had error message.But after cleaning air pressure now its ok.

After 500 kms why?The ecu refresh the values of throttle?

That's why must use motordiag simos manager software it erases old values.I am thinking to buy VAG 5053 for skoda Felicia is good? Its standalone to use for finding errors for car?

Edited by adakt

After 500 kms why?The ecu refresh the values of throttle?

No, I was trying to say 'let's check after a while if the engine runs perfectly'. ECU refreshes TB all the time according to many variables.

I am thinking to buy VAG 5053 for skoda Felicia is good? Its standalone to use for finding errors for car?

Do a search for 'OBD' and/or 'VAG' in topic titles. But I think VAG-COM 4.09 and a laptop is all you need.

with motordiag software you can reset the value of ecu.After that you can make throttle adjusttment.

www.motordiag.eu/msm/index.php otherwise you cant make adjust.i put this program and works.

friend now no problem with idle speed.But when channge gears at slow revs the car is shaking........is from throttle or something else.i cant go well with small revs.The throtlle adjustment done with texa diagnostic.

friend i have issues i open hood and the noise of the carcoal canister is strange not normal i notice also is connected to throttle body if has problem what symptoms gives the car?