Skoda Symphony Aux Input

Afternoon Gents,

Right I know there are kits out there for owners to plug in music devices such as iPhones etc etc.

The kits have a 3.5 jack which you plug into the phone but I am looking for something slightly different but the same thing (bare with me)............

I want to plug into an Aux input and not have a jack wobbling around the glovebox or anywhere else in the car.

Aux_Audio_Input_101-146_1.jpgIn short I want one of them. I dont mind drilling a small hole so it looks OEMish :)

Thanks....

(im sure you would like this too, I know it) ha

does nobody do a proper i pod dock??????????

Good question.................. There is bound to be some of cable you can get that can plug into the stuff that is already on eBay & Amazon..

I just want a clean looking Aux-input instead of a dangly ugly wire.

Check in the back of the stereo and see if there's an Aux input. Usually a small diagram printed on the stereo. I'm not familiar with those but the MK2 Stream unit has a spare Aux Right,Left & Earth connector. You can then solder these to a Maplins Female 3.5 jack and mount on dash.

• Like 1

I think I have cracked it............ Its a big maybe...

The above link I sent is for the Female Aux in... I get the below box for then by the looks of it all I have to do is swap the male 3.5 to the Female 3.5 (link above).... take a look and you will see what I am babling on about... It could work...

THE KIT

http://www.incarconnections.co.uk/skoda-aux-input-adapters-aux-cable/skoda-fabia-octavia-aux-adapter-ctvskx001-2000-2005-ipod.html

THE PLUG

http://www.incarconnections.co.uk/in-car-aux-adapter-aux-cable-accessories/2-RCA-phono-to-3-5mm-jack-plug-car-aux-input-CT29AX07.html

does nobody do a proper i pod dock??????????

Dension do/did an iPod dock. Got one fitted inside my glovebox connects to CD charger input on back of stereo.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...