2006 Octavia Estate 1.9tdi 4x4

milesunder

I am putting out feelers to see if anyone is interested in my 2006 55 plate 4x4 Octy estate.

The car currently has 79k on the clock (this will increase as I use it daily) and has a full Skoda service history. The car Metallic Grey in Colour and comes with the following:

• Genuine Skoda detachable tow bar
  • Maxidot (Retro fitted)
  • Cruise Control
  • Auto Lights (Retro fitted)
  • Skoda Dog Guard - (There haven't been any dogs in the car for over a year so there is no 'dog' smell)
  • Barjo Tail Gate Guard (allows you to open the boot of the car without letting them run free)
  • FL Climantronic controls
  • 2012 LED Columbus radio
  • Kufatec Fiscon Bluetooth Car Kit
  • Complete set of Alloys with Michelin Energy Tyres (I managed to source a duplicate set of alloys which are identical to the current wheels I have on the car.
  • MDI
  • Shark Stage 1 STS taking the car to 145bhp ish (This can be removed if required)

The car was MOT'd in January this year so has another 10 months to run and Tax ends in July 13.

It is now due a service and at 80k will require a Haldex Oil change. The car will also need it's timing belt changed in February next year. I have had the car for the last three and a bit years. The only problem I had was with the back brakes where they were binding. These were replaced and the car has had the problem since and I now get between 45mpg commuting and about 54mpg on Motorways (Maxidot figures). I am the second owner.

The car is is good condition. There isn't any bodywork damage but there are one or two chips in the paint work that could be sorted by a chips away place.

The only reason that I am selling the car is because I am looking to buy a new Skoda Superb 4x4 Estate.

PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

• Like 1

Any photos chap? Im presuming this is a non DPF equipped car? Im presuming its still on the original clutch?

It is a non dpf car. I will look to put some photos on at Lunchtime. Probably will be pre wash and vacuum.

Very tempted. Anybody know how much space there is in the rear seats? I would be upgrading from a Fabia Estate, need a bigger car as we're soon to have another baby and will need to fit 2 car seats in the back. Trouble is im 6'3 so need my seat really far back. This could be perfect though if theres a little extra leg room? Could you get a pictures of the front and back seats with the drivers seat as far back as possible?

Hi John,

I can do that for you. I can also show you a picture of a car seat in the back as well. We have an 8 month old and we take him in his Silver Cross car seat without any problems. To be fair though we normally put the seat on the passenger side. We do this with our A3 as well just out of habit. There is more space in the Octavia compared to a Fabia but then again there is even more space in a Superb.

Will upload the photos tomorrow.

Hi John,

I have attached the photos as requested. Images 1691 and 1692 are the shots of the seats in their normal position. I am 6ft (or there a bouts) and the position is fine. A Silvercross stage 0+ car seat fits fine in the space with the Isofix base.

1693 and 1694 show the seats fully back and the drivers is reclined. Images 1695 and 1696 show the front seats fully back and the space this gives in the front.

btw please excuse the mess.

Hope this helps?

Lee

post-53094-0-18970600-1363980188_thumb.jpg

post-53094-0-68066600-1363980197_thumb.jpg

post-53094-0-28404100-1363980232_thumb.jpg

post-53094-0-37976000-1363980240_thumb.jpg

post-53094-0-56045100-1363980250_thumb.jpg

post-53094-0-32100700-1363980258_thumb.jpg

If you want to sell the Columbus and Bluetooth kit separately i would be interested for SWMBO'd impending Fabia VRS ;)

• 4 weeks later...