Moving from Superb to Yeti

Chucker

Do on mine, so ya-boo-sucks. :giggle:

Yeah but mine has a sunroof... :p NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAAH :giggle:

AND..................Kiyten and I were the first Yeti owners in the UK to get the new (at the time) 2.0L Auto 4x4 DSG engine variant, :D

I know this to be true because I was told that by a VERY senior SUK manager :p

Thanks all for the warm welcome - looks like it'll have the cat-vision lighting, which is definitely a good thing for me.

I presume Maxidot and MFD settings are the same between Superb and Yeti? although did I read correctly that needle sweep is not active on Yetis? (this is an option I can turn on and off in my current MFD); don't think I'll miss it if it's not available, but it brought a childish smile to my face for the first few weeks of Superb ownership!

The needle swap is something you have to get changed by someone with a VCDS. I have it on my Yeti and it gives me perverse pleasure too.

As to the seats being less comfortable in the Yeti: well I know it is too late for your order, but the electric driver's seat gives you a far greater range of adjustment than the standard seat. And I've done many, many hours in the Yeti and get out the other side as if I had just got in the car. Superbly (excuse the pun :giggle: ) comfortable seats.

• Like 1