Arbroath Run & Meet 28th April

Grizzle

Yeah, bring bits and pieces with you. Could have a few interested parties. I'm up and down all the time aswell so could take parts down to the guys down south.

Ideal. Always good to have an active parts department on the forum. Could get a good bit of business.

I bought my spare wheel from you guys. Then bought 2 Fabia kits for my sisters' Ibizas last summer.

Edited by a_waugh

what time will you guys be in for? Me & mellow yellow can join you guys on the drive up there through dundee if we know roughly what time you'll be through at.

• Like 1

As I live to the north of Glasgow it is pointless for me to go to Macd`s @ Forth bridge so I will meet the convoy @ Broxden Services @ the Roundabout as you come into Perth from Stirling on the A 9 circa 12.00 Mid-day if OK.

Looking forward to meeting Briskoda members from the North @ long last.

Hope some of the Skoda owners from the Lossiemouth area might manage along, if not on duty???

Kenny are you up for this meet?