Full turbo back exhaust, 200 cell sports cat for TFSI/TSI octy mk2

Hofmiester

Blue flame turbo back stainless exhaust (fits TFSI and TSI)

This is the full system from turbo to tail. It has the down pipe with 200 Cel cat (no MOT issues) and is the resonated version which has a perfect sound in my view as it has a low rumble on tick over but sounds stock aside from when giving it some, at which point it sounds awesome!

Has been on the car for just under 3000 miles (fitted June last year), almost brand new!

I also had them do custom tails twin round with angled cut that are a lot like the standard VRS ones but 1/2" bigger in diameter, instead of the Oval

3yjypusy.jpg

myjy8ena.jpg

https://www.blueflam...-oval-trim.html

Cost over £1100 new, for sale at £580 (buyer collects or could maybe meet for petrol money)

Updated on price, now £575 delivered or £550 collected

grrrr wish i had the cash i would have took this and sold on my Miltek cat back and my unfitted pipwerx decat downpipe :(

This setup would be absolutely ideal for me. :(

Hi folks,

Yesterday a brisky member confirmed that he's having this and so it's reserved until payment in received later this week.

I'll update the post if things change. It always seems to be the case that you get no emails and then 3 at once ;)

I think this exhaust would also fit other 5 platform cars aside from the back box, on the golf (which is shorter) the exhaust comes over the axel and then is mounted sideways, parallel with the rear bumper.

I think the Leon is similar to the Octy in that the back box is short and mounted straight.

• 1 year later...