Hankook v12 evo's

Luv 'em.

Quieter than the Dunlop & Brigdestones fitted previously. Quieter than I remember than the Conti/Michelins I used to use on the previous Skoda.

Grips well, confidence inspiring. Both roadholding and handling are good. Feel is good too, excellent turn in once the car was properly aligned - there was a marked improvement in fuel consumption too after this.

Wear is also impressive, about 25000 on the front, a few more '000 on the rear. Still about 2mm before the wear bars on the front.

Most of my mileage is enjoying the nice wiggly roads and restaurants in France, or visiting my sister in Germany. A rapid return trip via the excellent Autobahn system in Germany loaded with wine, just to remind us we did actually go away.

Luv 'em.

Quieter than the Dunlop & Brigdestones fitted previously. Quieter than I remember than the Conti/Michelins I used to use on the previous Skoda.

Grips well, confidence inspiring. Both roadholding and handling are good. Feel is good too, excellent turn in once the car was properly aligned - there was a marked improvement in fuel consumption too after this.

Wear is also impressive, about 25000 on the front, a few more '000 on the rear. Still about 2mm before the wear bars on the front.

Most of my mileage is enjoying the nice wiggly roads and restaurants in France, or visiting my sister in Germany. A rapid return trip via the excellent Autobahn system in Germany loaded with wine, just to remind us we did actually go away.

I agree with the above, a really good tyre for the price. I would definitely buy them again. Currently they've done 20k miles on my vRS (on the front) and would guess they've probably got at least another 10k left. Most of my milage is on country lanes that have been 'resurfaced' with that horrible abrasive 'slurry' road surface.

Edited by s2rv

Have these on the Fabia vRS and had them on my previous Octavia vRS and really liked them

Good in both the dry and more importantly the wet. Grip levels are very good and they don't just go like some tyres can. Wear seems to be average i guess it depends how you drive :)

I have used them in the past (225/45/17) and found them to be a brilliant tyre. The price of the Hankook's have slowly crept up so I have had to stop using them.

For some reason I can't edit my post, so here's the update.

Black circles have them @ £99.68 for my size, 225x45x17. Not too offensive.

Is that a fitted price? Camskill are doing them for £157 a pair delivered at the mo.