southampton wheel alignment day.

Have been running a wheel alignment day with hampshire subaru forum over the last few years and as i now own a skoda i thought it would be right to include briskoda this year.

This will be taking place on sunday 28th April from 09:30 at :

The wheel alignment centre

20 City Industrial Park

Southern Road

Southampton

Hampshire

SO15 1HA

02380 332906

http://www.wheelalignmentcentre.co.uk/

This is off of west quay rd.

There will be a max charge of £50 depending on what's done.

Note this is a proper wheel alignment not just tracking.

Get your names down gents,limited to around 12 cars and i will be posting this up on hampshire subaru forum.

we can organise time slots later.

1:marky-t octavia vrs

2:

• Like 1

1:marky-t octavia vrs

2: Gti Jazz Blue - Octavia vRS (FL)

3. Codroe23 - fabia vrs

4:Mark - bmw 335d 10:30 slot

5:Chris D- WRX

6:Thatch WRX STI

7:Carl Monte-fabia(9:30 slot

8:matty - wrx 10:00 slot

9:

10:

11:

12:

Funny you should post this, my wife's Monte Carlo has been in 4 times in the 6 months we've owned it to get the tracking done, it has pulled left since day 1! They have never sorted it properly and have ended up putting new tyres on it as it cained them in 9k!...... Good old skoda dealers! Please put my name down!

One thing to remember for those wishing to attend, there are long term roadworks being carried out at weekends on the redbridge roundabout at the end of the M271. Last weekend the whole area was practically gridlocked and I got stuck in it all trying to get to west quay shopping centre, and I am not sure but I believe they are not scheduled to be completed until the weekend following this event.

Hi im up for it

Octavia vrs

and can u pencil my missus in aswell because her car needs doing altho ill need to confirm with her tonight if she can make it.

Swift glx

One thing to remember for those wishing to attend, there are long term roadworks being carried out at weekends on the redbridge roundabout at the end of the M271. Last weekend the whole area was practically gridlocked and I got stuck in it all trying to get to west quay shopping centre, and I am not sure but I believe they are not scheduled to be completed until the weekend following this event.

Well that has just justified the toll charge on the Woolston Bridge for me, luckily I will be coming in from that way.

Hope everything is ok for the weekend and the 9:30 slot is still mine? Cars in Winchester motor co. tomorrow for another foc tracking check and the for them to repair the chunk they took out the alloy when they fitted the foc front tyres :-( regardless of how straight they do or don't get it tomorrow I still want it done Saturday.... I have suspicions of a bent rear axel so I don't think they'll ever get it straight!

Ok guys all systems go for sunday morning,cars take 30-45mins to do so have spaced cars at 30 min intervals so timings will be approx.If you cant make your time please state what time you would prefer.

Feel free to hang around chat and drink Nicks coffee.

If anyone else wants to join it's still ok just add your name.

Please check this post sat night as if anyone drops out i will alter timings.

09:30 Carl Monte-fabia

10:00 Noo-wrx

10:30 mark bmw 335d

11:00 gti jazz blue octavia vrs

11:30 me octavia vrs

12:00 codroe23 fabia vrs

12:30 chrisd wrx

13:00

13:30