Ordered MONTY TECH TSI

Hi ordered MONTY TECH 1.2 TSI in (red) Got a great deal £1000 off the £11990 otr price. And free gap insurance. My VRS paid off. I was the first in the dealers to order one. 6/8 weeks delivery now on count down. If you one pm me.

I'm looking at getting a tsi tech as well in red my dealership didn't even mention about gap insurance ill need to ask about that also Louis f there's nothing else special bout the tech part from Bluetooth an sat nav there only making a 1000 of them

• Like 1

Is this great deal being offered as the Fabia III is out later this year?

we would have possibly changed the vRS for one but we need an Auto box and they don't put that in the Monty

we would have possibly changed the vRS for one but we need an Auto box and they don't put that in the Monty

Maybe i thought out 2014. But i want to see wot you get as spec. like the rapid you buy packs to upgrade. So 2/3 years in the monty. By then might have another version of it and vrs

Probably, most manufacturers load up an outgoing model with the add ons they would usually charge a fortune for. Toyota did this with the Verso just before the last big shape change and Mitsubishi are doing it at the moment with the Outlander, GX4 spec can be snapped up for about 4 - 6 k off the 30k price.

Makes sense, you have load of "extras" in the factory people never wanted to pay over the odds for (why pay over £1,000 for a sat nav you can get for about £300) and they don't fit or don't work on the new model so you have to shift them somehow.

Doubt the new fabia will be out this year. We are already a quarter of the way in and there has been no spy shots or anything. Think it will be 2014