L&K Model Anytime Soon?

Hope I'm not spamming you guys with my queries and that this hasn't been brought up already..!

I've done a little bit of internet searching and haven't had much luck in finding out if the new L&K model will be out at any near point in the future. Given that I'm looking for so many toys in the MKIII I'm thinking I may be better off waiting to see the spec of the L&K just in case it carries everything I'm looking for! :)

Anyone any idea if/when Skoda might announce this model?

Also - on the MKII L&K was it mandatory to take the ivory interior or could you get black leather? Hopefully I can get black leather in the new one!

Thanks for reading..!

Edited by foregonereality

Loving the thought of it >)

I'm thinking of getting a black L&K with Columbus and Canton. Possibly get that little lip spoiler just to finish off the boot. I think the mkIII is a stunning car but I'll have to wait for the L&K as there's basic seats and a bolero unit in the Irish Elegance. Typical. :|

I've had a couple of new factory ordered L&Ks and black leather on its own was strangely never available on the L&Ks, even tho it was included in the price. Black leather seats were actually a rather dark grey with half leather outers and dark grey alcantara seat and back inserts. If you wanted full leather, you were stuck with the ivory! On the VRs you could specify the full all black leather interior, but not on the L&K.

Very strange.

Hopefully, that will be rectified in the MK3.

I don't think Ivory was an option on the real L&K Octy mk2? Mk1 yes, but on the Mk2 I thought you had an option of the really nice grey leather & piano black, or the black, black, and more black with some alcantara?

I don't think Ivory was an option on the real L&K Octy mk2? Mk1 yes, but on the Mk2 I thought you had an option of the really nice grey leather & piano black, or the black, black, and more black with some alcantara?

That's exactly how I know, too. It was a choice between Royalty grey(I think that's the name...) and black piano trims, or black leather combination with alcantara. Personally, didn't liked the full black interior( have seen it in an Octy 2 Elegance)...

Edited by king@rthur