DIY Lower Grille

33q

Hi all I just had a thought, if there is snow, just make sure that snow dose not build up on the mesh and block the air to the oil cooler, I don't think there will be a problem, if I do get any snow up hear in Telford I will keep my eye on the mesh. So far it has worked, pick a stone up and it was sitting in the mesh the other day.  any comments folks ?

Possibly the wrong place to ask but, here goes.

Could a very nice forum member steer me towards where I can find 'how to remove the 2 front grills'?

Reason being, I would like to fit mesh as well.

You can't just remove the grilles themselves, you have to take off the complete front bumper, as they are integral. However it appears that if you use the Rolson Gutter Mesh then you don't need to remove anything.

See post 25 above.

Oops. I meant front bumper etc. as shown by 175GDY.

I would prefer to fit mesh to both upper & lower grills. It seems safety from holes in rad tops the list of to do's.

• Like 1