Uprated brake setup MK1 1.8T vrs; Experienced advice needed

Hi all

After some advice/experience with regards to a setup:

I noticed that after 5 sessions of 15 minutes on Brands Hatch, the car was shaking under braking. No noise, no 'fade', just a nasty strong vibration, making the steering wheel wobble.

I am currently running EBC yellowstuff, no idea about disks, and some cheap DOT4 liquid.

I am not sure why this is happening so thought the only way to get rid of it, is to get rid of it all.

Plan on installing:

1a) OE disks: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-TT-VW-GOLF-MK4-FRONT-BRAKE-DISCS-PAIR-8N0615301A-NEW-GENUINE-AUDI-PARTS-/140956296669

OR: Brembo Vented and painted: http://www.aceparts.com/catalog/product/view/id/19160/s/2x-brembo-painted-brake-discs-vented/category/44/

If not these, what make do people rate as good enough for both track and road use?

2) Pagid RS4-2 pads (AKA Pagid blue) The look like the ideal pad for track abuse, but I could be wrong. Concerned about their possible squeeling

What are thoughts on this? Which disk will take heat, what pads will last?

thanks in advance

What are the old discs like,condition wise? Also have you done a bolt check on all the brake/suspension parts to make sure nothing is loose or on its way out,like a ball joint perhaps??

People reckon DS2500. Pagid plain disks should be ok...

Brake fluid. ATE blue gets good reviews too ?

Yes, valid point and I will go with something with a higher boiling point if I can find it

With regards to the Pagid Disks, do they come in different levels of quality? I mean, I've pagid disks at £80 a pair, but also at £70 for a single so is there a specific ref I need to look for?

Just need to get this right you see

What are the old discs like,condition wise? Also have you done a bolt check on all the brake/suspension parts to make sure nothing is loose or on its way out,like a ball joint perhaps??

I have no idea what the old disks are, but the friction area is worn down when compared to the edge. I guess that's what people call a lip. I wouldn't expect it any other way though.

Do you think the disk could cause such vibration under heavy braking: 210bhp, late braking after a long straight; 110mph down to 60mph every 30 seconds. I was thinking the pads are out of their comfort zone,?

What setup would you advise? (Rims are R16s)

Porsche calipers braided lines OEM 312 discs and DS2500 pads. Contact Dave Brown at Vagbremtechnic. He's the brake guru and can supply all that you require.

What? Porsche calipers under 16 '' rims?