Citygo sport v Seat Mii

CLIVEUK

Hi All

Been looking at this, like the sport but it is only with the 60ps engine however seat sport you can have the 75ps,any one have any views on the mii,

I can't imagine there is a whole heap of difference in hardware between the 60 and 75 hp engines. If memory serves there is a post on here that shows the power and torque curves for both engines and they are identical up to about 4250ish RPM, then the 60 hp just drops off a bit where the 75 hp keeps going a bit more.

Probably just a remap, but I'm always open to being told I'm wrong. Just ask my wife.........!!

I drove the Up!, Mii and Citigo and ended up with a Mii. Visual differences aside they are the same car, drive is identical. Personal preference on looks, dealer experience and the deal is what swung it for me. I've been delighted with Seat, but had the Skoda Sport been available at the time I'd have had a harder choice. I've driven a 60 PS VW and 75 PS Skoda/Seat, and I struggled to find any real difference in the feel of the car

Edited by bazves

There are some numbers and graphs here: http://www.motor-talk.de/blogs/all-about/vw-up-44-vs-55-kw-radzugkraftvergleich-drehzahl-bei-t3769837.html

It´s in german, but you should be able to figure it out.

Personally i come from a Fabia Combi 1,9 TDI with tuning and 130bhp, and now drive a 60bhp Citigo.

I drove the 75bhp as well, but couldn´t really tell any difference. Maybe a bit quicker on motorway, but that could also be the different gearing.

Edited by pagh

Get the Citigo!

I know I/we are biased here but the Citigo Sport is a bit more "special" than the Mii Sport which just seems to be a sticker on the dash and alloys? On the Citigo Sport you get the cool seats, nice red stitching on the wheel/gear lever, spoilers and more individual wheels too.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm wondering what Superchips will come up with as I like the idea of the Bluefin unit. 

Onto the question, after experiencing 2 SEAT dealer's and being unimpressed with either I am thinking the Skoda will be my choice... Todays seat salesman wanted to give me 5.5K for a 59 plate Leon with 51K miles :bandit: and also tried to get me interested in a 2K mile demonstrator TOCA for 9995, when a brand new one is 9149 at the moment with added Citysafe, which he tried to convince me was 'lane assist' and a years free insurance... :wall:

I'm wondering what Superchips will come up with as I like the idea of the Bluefin unit. 

Onto the question, after experiencing 2 SEAT dealer's and being unimpressed with either I am thinking the Skoda will be my choice... Todays seat salesman wanted to give me 5.5K for a 59 plate Leon with 51K miles :bandit: and also tried to get me interested in a 2K mile demonstrator TOCA for 9995, when a brand new one is 9149 at the moment with added Citysafe, which he tried to convince me was 'lane assist' and a years free insurance... :wall:

Before I bought my Fabia I was seriously looking at the FR Ibiza diesel, but the dealers in Leicester were utter busw$$kers and wouldn't give me the time of day as I didn't want to order for a couple of months.

Whilst not being the biggest car expert, I've never met a dealer yet who knows more than I do about what they're selling. Options like the 'lane-assist' should be researched by them as its tantamount to fraudulent behaviour if not outright lying.