Any tyre recommendations

Got vredstein sportrac 3 on standard alloys, never had any problems with them.

This is probably my favorite tyre for general use, they took my Octavia DSG up and down hills that 4x4's couldn't in the snow a few years back and the wet/dry grip is great, they wear quicker than a Conti PC2/3 or MES.

This is probably my favorite tyre for general use, they took my Octavia DSG up and down hills that 4x4's couldn't in the snow a few years back and the wet/dry grip is great, they wear quicker than a Conti PC2/3 or MES.

I had avon zz3 previous cos they were already on th car, so got the fronts replaced with them first and I had loads of problems with them. The sidewall on one of them blistered after only a few months. The tyre place sent it off to get examined and I got money back. Then I got recommended the vredstein, n I wouldn't go back. Don't think they do th sizes for spiders tho which is a shame when I upgrade.

Thanks for the help and advice guys I actually went out and had some saluns put on the rear. Got the pair for around 60 each fitted. When it comes to getting tyres for the front i will probably go for something better though.

I think there are hankooks on the front. I have heard some good things about excelera from a mechanic mate of mine who has an m3 but they didn't have any of them in the tyre shop i went to.

I think ill go for the michelin pilot sport 3 next time, anyone running these?

Meant to be a great all rounder!

Wish the super sport come in 16in!! :(

Was considering Michelin or Rainsport next but maybe go for Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 (great review back in 2011 - top tyre)

http://www.autoexpre...f1-asymmetric-2

Edited by trebormint