Fabia bits for sale

whoosh

Once upon a time the drawer was on my wanted list too, but now my long range plans are for a double Din music system and I can't have both. Sorry!

After a fashion I hope that your wheels sit in the garage a while and give me time to accumulate some drinking vouchers, but I wouldn't wish that bad luck on you, hope you get an interested party soon. All the best, Jimbo.

Once upon a time the drawer was on my wanted list too, but now my long range plans are for a double Din music system and I can't have both. Sorry

After a fashion I hope that your wheels sit in the garage a while and give me time to accumulate some drinking vouchers, but I wouldn't wish that bad luck on you, hope you get an interested party soon. All the best, Jimbo.

Cheers m8

Keep watching

Regards whoosh

Same here mate - can't swing it passed SWMBO, even for her to have my standard ones on her golf (as a present from me! lol). There is too much other stuff to keep money aside for.

Same here mate - can't swing it passed SWMBO, even for her to have my standard ones on her golf (as a present from me! lol). There is too much other stuff to keep money aside for.

I think it's a woman thing, in the last year I have totally remodelled our bedroom from the floor up, the bathroom again from the floor up, redecorated the kitchen and the living room and the loft conversion (which I did myself), my car does three times the mileage that hers does and she grudges every single sou I spend on it. If her car needs it, it gets it, no arguement, no discussion (self inflicted that one, she takes our children in that car, I wouldn't have it any other way in all honesty), her car is the newer one too. You just can't win, I don't drink, smoke or run around, my whole life is focused on my family and she moans about anything I want to spend on my car. Huh! women, can't live with them, can't live without them.

Tyres 205/40/zr17 84w xl et32 7.50jx17h2

Ronal 8n0 601 025a (checked part no and it confirms audi tt mk1 wheel 5x100pcd) check it for urself

It doesn't say on wheel the pcd but if irc it's 5x100 for mk1 fabia Vrs and octy

Regards whoosh

Ah whoosh, I'm so ****ed off, I got an unexpected bonus in this month's wages and was all ready to talk swmbo round so I could get the wheels and tyres and I broke a tooth Arrgghh! Bloody dentist wants £235 to fix it and the one next to it.

It looks like I was never meant to get these nice wheels of yours, I am so F'in scunnered!

Ah whoosh, I'm so ****ed off, I got an unexpected bonus in this month's wages and was all ready to talk swmbo round so I could get the wheels and tyres and I broke a tooth Arrgghh! Bloody dentist wants £235 to fix it and the one next to it.

It looks like I was never meant to get these nice wheels of yours, I am so F'in scunnered!

Nae luck .

You could always refrain from smiling until next month lol.

Good luck at dentist

Regards Whoosh

I'm in Newcastle and I was hoping you were gonna be closer I would have ha the wheels but google maps says a 3 and a half hour drive :( have you still got the drawer

I'm in Newcastle and I was hoping you were gonna be closer I would have ha the wheels but google maps says a 3 and a half hour drive :( have you still got the drawer

Yes still got the drawer

best price on the alloys if i arrange a courier?

Thanks for enq .

As you can see I've been trying for ages to sell them I think 250 for five wheel all with good tyres is a fair price .

Regards whoosh

If they don't sell soon I'm going to charge them rent

I promise if one of you guys or girls buy them they won't be any trouble

Regards whoosh

Another bank holiday bump .

At this rate I will be able to claim a full years bank holiday bumps and you lot will be voting to get me banned from the site

Regards whoosh