Hi all

G9LXY

Hello there,

Picked up the better half's daily driver last week - a 2013 Fabia 1.2TSi 105ps DSG Elegance with a few extras - Amundsen Sat Nav, electric rear windows, reverse parking sensors, spare wheel, 3 spoke MFSW & small leather pack cornering fog lights, in Denim Blue, and with the zero cost 16" Elba alloy option. We're already fighting over who drives everywhere! :devil: Being used to my 130ps 1.9TDI PD powered Sharan, this little thing flies!

post-102881-0-54976700-1367339766_thumb.jpg

I co-run the Ford Galaxy Owners Club (www.fgoc.co.uk) which also has a lot of Alhambra & Sharan owners as the cars are 90% identical, all being made in the same Setubal VAG factory. Most of the electrics and engines are VAG based on all the cars so know my way round VCDS, Vag Tacho, & VDS Pro as there are modifications to the MFU that can be done with all 3 of those on the Galaxy to give some extras not added at the factory.

My previous Galaxy won some show awards as it was a bit different. Don't think the Mrs will let me do the same to the Fabia, but time will tell :bandit:

post-102881-0-59587100-1367339933_thumb.jpg

Hoping to contribute as well as ask questions, seems a nice place to mooch for a while :happy:

Paul

Edited by G9LXY