Citigo Sport

franklingti

But seriously, is it shorter? My wife's been complaining that mines too long and therefore a bit unwieldy during manouvres, but I don't want to take a hacksaw to my shaft unnecessarily. And should I do it myself or get a professional to do it?

;-)

But seriously, is it shorter? My wife's been complaining that mines too long and therefore a bit unwieldy during manouvres, but I don't want to take a hacksaw to my shaft unnecessarily. And should I do it myself or get a professional to do it?

;-)

Best get a Jewish Rabbi!

;-)

Haa i think it just looks like that from the picture! ive compared it to others an it looks normal! :rofl:

the headlight bulbs are not on. just the sidelights. im trying to find some headlight bulbs which will match the sides. my side light ones are mtec ones. cant remember the exact name but i will find the link when im at work later an post it on here. regarding taking pictures i can do that later an put them on tonight when i finish work.

sorry its taken so long to reply. heres the link to the sidelights..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MTEC-W21-5w-T20-DUAL-FILAMENT-SIDE-DRL-7443-SUPER-WHITE-HID-EFFECT-BULBS-Pair-/400385373634?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3ACitigo&hash=item5d38d3f5c2

and heres the lgihts in the boot...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Am-Tech-Round-Magnetic-Integral-Magnet/dp/B001ASSGZW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1368785922&sr=8-4&keywords=led+magnet+light

also a picture of the decals on the side of the car...IMAG00601.jpg

hope this helps

Let's not descend into knob length comparisons!

should be safe, don't think bobdog or mariek inhabit the citigo pages :)

or the topic would decend even further into the gutter

Edited by bluecar1

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered mine in March, shipped last week and dealer said has arrived on shores today.

Was told it had arrived last week, went to collect and they realised mistake, gave me a Black SE model for a week as I brought my old one along to trade.

Throughly enjoying the car and looking forward to see all the differences on the Sport against my current model. Slightly concerned about the height though, had few close calls with the SE and the Sport is lower. Anyone had any issues with this?

Sport height is excactly the same as any other Citigo with "Green tech" / start-stop tech.. At least in Norway, all Citigo cars with this is lowered 15mm.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi. I like your wind deflectors.... are they VW Up or Heko?

What's the benefit? Stops rain getting in, with the windows open a bit?

Hi eikokusanzoku, there heko ones and they cost me around £30. They are very good to have if your going at high speeds an still want the window down without the loud noise or heavy draft.

• Like 1

Wondered what mine would look like with a roof rack

Now I know :thumbup:   

I've just upgraded my DRL's to the MTEC's, huge improvement aren't they!

Boot lights look great, deffo on my to-do list

Nice car 

Cheers

Damo

Wondered what mine would look like with a roof rack

Now I know :thumbup:   

I've just upgraded my DRL's to the MTEC's, huge improvement aren't they!

Boot lights look great, deffo on my to-do list

Nice car 

Cheers

Damo

Yeah the MTECS are a lot nicer indeed! Funny though as my left light has blown so i will need to get another one! If your interested in getting a roof rack Damo, i wouldnt get the OEM citigo one that i have as its the most un-aerodynamic roof rack ever! Sounds like a aeroplane is just above when you go over 50! Does look good though and im glad ive got it. ill try an upload a better pic later.

• Like 1

Few new updates ive done over the weekend..

Short stubby aerial (thanks to damo)

IMAG03301.jpg

Fitted Volkswagen UP! mudflaps front and rear. Happy with them but not overly impressed. Not sure if they go with the rear diffuser but there stayig on now! haa

IMAG03321.jpg

IMAG03291.jpg

And my favorite one......... Hayley 

IMAG03331.jpg

Nice aerial ;)

Not sure about the mudflaps, although they are there for a purpose and not just show

Interested to see the armrest fitted and your report on it

Ive got my TT clutch cap on (cheers charlie ;)) and just waiting on my brake and accelerator covers coming.

You did order the LHD Accelerator cover didn't you? Fits the Citigo a lot better than a RHD one

Nice aeriel ;)

Not sure about the mudflaps, although they are there for a purpose and not just show

Interested to see the armrest fitted and your report on it

Ive got my TT clutch cap on (cheers charlie ;)) and just waiting on my brake and accelerator covers coming.

You did order the LHD Accelerator cover didn't you? Fits the Citigo a lot better than a RHD one

Yeah I feel the same about the mudflaps too. I've just ordered the exact ones from that site so I assume there red. How would this make it harder to fit? Yeah I'm looking forward to putting the armrest on as I had one in my vrs an I've missed it ever since I got rid of it! Damo could you give me a link for the interior light an number plate lights you've brought? They look really good but not sure what I'm looking for. Cheers

I meant the accelerator needs to be for a left hand drive TT to fit better lol

Read this, should explain it better

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/284349-fitting-oem-vag-stainless-pedals-to-the-citigo-guide/

I'll pm you the links tonight when I get home, but basically any led sidelight bulb W5W for the number plate light and any 42mm led festoon bulb for the interior light