Citigo Sport

franklingti

Loving all the pictures but it's a pity that Derbyshire is so far away or I might have popped round with my screwdriver so that I could have your front spoiler and rear diffuser for mine! :angel:

At least you don't have those horrible Bridgestone Ecopia E25 'gripless wonders' tyres that have come with my one.

I'm sure you've now put the disappointment of your failed Elegance order behind you ................... almost. Tornado Red looks very vibrant in the sunshine. Have a great time with your new car.

Nice shorts by the way!! :sun:

Loving all the pictures but it's a pity that Derbyshire is so far away or I might have popped round with my screwdriver so that I could have your front spoiler and rear diffuser for mine! :angel:

At least you don't have those horrible Bridgestone Ecopia E25 'gripless wonders' tyres that have come with my one.

I'm sure you've now put the disappointment of your failed Elegance order behind you ................... almost. Tornado Red looks very vibrant in the sunshine. Have a great time with your new car.

Nice shorts by the way!! :sun:

Haha thanks! my tyres are some Goodyear ones but not sure what :think: Yeah i have now an just looking forward to driving it an cleaning it. Got a big drive over to Norwich tomorrow so id like to see how she preforms :rofl:

Very nice.

Liking the front spoiler and rear diffuser. Might have to get them for Dad's Elegance if they are available from the parts dept. How are they attached to the bumpers? The Elegance has a lip under the front bumper that looks to be held on with plastic rivets, wonder if the spoiler is attached the same way?

Hi all, sorry its taken so long to reply, lost my phone after having it for 6 days an lost all my pictures that i took of my car an have been agiung with the insurance company about getting a new one! they finally gave in the other day after i threatened to take them to court! anyway shes pretty dirty at the moment but ive managed to take a few pics of my side lights an the boot floor..

0c418b34-b9d8-4c8d-9907-4c3d0816999b.jpg

IMAG00141.jpg

Edited by franklingti
  • Like 2

Hey, I just noticed that there are 4 parking sensors in the back bumper. Are they factory fitted? I thought you only got three from Skoda?

Either way, I'm still sick with envy!!

yeah they are fitted from the dealer, not the factory. this means i dont get the display on the pid but still get the beeps! :drunk:

What sidelight and headlight bulbs are you using?? They look nice and bright.

I have a soft spot for the Sport Model but I thought a few black bits would make it look chavvy but it looks good and wish I had waited now. I'm looking at the stripes for mine and trying different colours out. Is it possible you can take pictures of the side stickers as they are the ones I can't decide on. Mine is black but it will give me an idea of what they look like. Thanks

What sidelight and headlight bulbs are you using?? They look nice and bright.

I have a soft spot for the Sport Model but I thought a few black bits would make it look chavvy but it looks good and wish I had waited now. I'm looking at the stripes for mine and trying different colours out. Is it possible you can take pictures of the side stickers as they are the ones I can't decide on. Mine is black but it will give me an idea of what they look like. Thanks

the headlight bulbs are not on. just the sidelights. im trying to find some headlight bulbs which will match the sides. my side light ones are mtec ones. cant remember the exact name but i will find the link when im at work later an post it on here. regarding taking pictures i can do that later an put them on tonight when i finish work.

IMAG0005.jpg

Handbrake and gear stick with the stitching.

Is it just the way this photo is taken, but does that gear lever look shorter than the standard one...?

Edited by Professor