Free - but collection only from bristol

Ok, these parts are from a 57 plate Octavia vrs TFSI that was converted to KO4 and I'd like them gone sooner rather than later :)

An undamaged and unmodified engine cover with air intake pipe.

From what I can see, a full set of standard intercooler pipework, including the aluminium bits

A front grill surround, has been painted black but is now in need of some TLC

The left and right front lower bumper grill inserts (brand new)

A stream MP3 head unit from a different Octavia I owned a couple of years ago (came with it as car had Columbus fitted) - in excellent condition and assured by previous owner that it worked fine - I don't have a code for this, but may be able to confirm the registration number of the car it came from.

1st come, 1st served - only three rules;

1) everything must be taken by collector (no, want this but not that malarkey)

2) don't want to see any of these bit's reappearing in the classifieds 'for sale'!

3) No haggling!!!!! :rofl:

Thanks a lot sko-with-go! Lots of spares for my vRS now.. Will be getting my carbon dip on with the plastic parts :evil: