Dubs Mania Show (SkodaFEST) 2nd June 2013 - Telford, Weston Park

devonutopia

OK - I am starting a new thread as old one was frankly a shambles.

SEE http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/275852-dubs-mania-show-skodafest-2nd-june-2013-telford-weston-park/#entry3276040 for meeting instructions!

This is a simple show in terms of arrangements. Should be a big one though!

http://www.dubmania....ml/dm_home.html

basically you show up at Weston Park (BEFORE 9AM!) pay £7.50 on the gate and come park on the Briskoda stand. :) Simplez.

I know of 3 attendees already so if you WANT AND ARE GOING TO COME, add yourselves. I need to give the organisers numbers beforehand, so no "Maybes", etc - If your name is down and you don't show up I will be hunting you down for a damned good excuse as it makes me look bad to the show organisers. :)

1) devonutopia

2) Sharkrider

3) Skud_vRS

Will bring the fabia too.

1) devonutopia

2) Sharkrider

3) Skud_vRS

4) Leanne

Ah, is the one I seen in a random thread earlier. Didn't realise you were planning on a fabia - The Rover gone then?

Ah, is the one I seen in a random thread earlier. Didn't realise you were planning on a fabia - The Rover gone then?

Yea I have always wanted a fabia and one came up at the local dealer at a good price :). Rover still here however just need to get a few bits off it and then I will sell on

OK - to refine details more. I have been sent 8 club passes for Briskoda. I am sure we can get more if needed.

We will need to meet at this location, in this driveway area, to STRICTLY leave at 8.30am to go in, I will hand out passes on arrival. It's only 1/4 mile down the road from the entrance to Weston Park on the A5

https://maps.google....,262.98,,0,4.15

Any questions, please post them / PM me. Thanks

So basically just head towards the place, and see a load of Skodas parked up on the side then 8.30 convoy in? That right?

A deffinate from me.

1) devonutopia

2) Sharkrider

3) Skud_vRS

4) Leanne

5) danny6189

6)Swordstoke

7) Nath's vRS

Edited by Naths vRS

So basically just head towards the place, and see a load of Skodas parked up on the side then 8.30 convoy in? That right?

Click the link in the first post and it will take you to the spot on streetview. Its about a quarter of a mile to the east of the venue on the A5.

I've had a large number of Skoda's book individually into the show so far.

All Skoda's that attend the event will be parked together within the large Show Arena and adjacent to the normal Show & Shine.

The Briskoda.net Stand and the Skoda Club Of GB Stand will also be located next to this same area making for a great line-up of cars :)

All cars can still be judged as part of the events normal show & shine, with an additional 'Best Skoda' trophy up for grabs as well. If you wish to enter your car then just request a window sheet from the Main Gate on arrival.

There will also be club display trophies up for grabs as well :)

Camping is also available from 12 noon Saturday if you fancy making a weekend of it.

See you at the show.

• Like 2

Cannot wait for this, my first show with you guys, will be nice. Should hear me before you see me aswell on Sunday. (for those who are meeting before 8:30) haha.

Edited by Naths vRS