'World Challenge' Detailing

ChrisRs

My World Challenge Detailing Service has now ended...only two cars to do..booked in before the deadline

Due to Forum rules..I cannot offer this service anymore or any other paid service for monetary gain

Many thanks to all have either availed themselves of my services or donated. I have now reached and surpassed my target for the students (Just over £2000)

Many thanks to Trist, Pete, Gordon, Janine, Rob, Alan, Wayne C, Shaun W, Justin, Judith, Martin, Shaun P, Kat, Graham, Greg, Ken, Mike, ChrisW, Ryan, Steve, John, Andy, Paul, Neil and Robert

I hope I didnt miss anyone out

I have managed to pay for our transport down to Heathrow on 7th July, bought a lot of personal equipment for the students and still have plenty left over to take to the Cameron Highlands Rainforest School and Blind Centre. Hopefully we can buy them something with it there...or just donate!!

Thanks all

• Like 3