porsche wheels

Would love these but dont know how I could get them to fit

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140980755739?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I assume I would need some sort of adapter however I have heard they put massive strain on the wheel bearings?

Anyone have any experience with this type of thing?

(mk1 vrs octy)

Yes you would need some pcd adapters/spacers, size would depend on the offset of the wheels. You will need 5x130 to 5x100 adapters. If they are made of aluminium cant see they would put any extra strain on the bearings. They arnt cheap, usually around 200 for 4. I have some but will be sold with my porsche wheels very shortly

LOL I honestly didnt see that at all. no longer interested in the slightest in those thanks demon

I didn't notice at first either. I wondered if that blue patch was a reflection of a blue car, and then I saw the orange in front... :drunk:

It's not a bad price, not the most complicated things to machine. But the thickness of the adaptor is going to depend on the offset of the wheels. Those are not necessarily the ones you'll need. 15mm doesn't sound like a lot of thread to screw into though...