My new vrs

Bought this about a month ago from a local (ish) garage as id had enough of my crappy punto and needed something more economical for work and this fits the bill nicely anyway on with the pics.....

061-1_zpsbb772896.jpg

060-1_zpsa7ec44e0.jpg

063-1_zps7dcbefb6.jpg

062-1_zps9438b9d9.jpg

059-1_zps95d05d25.jpg

So far ive fitted jom coilvers and a whiteline rarb next on the list is to fit my new drop links and re-furb or replace the wheels and get some decent tyres.

Looks well, like red but i just never seem to see any mint ones about!!

This one will be almost mint when I've sorted the wheels and machine polished the bodywork

Looks good! Great starting mods with the coilovers and RARB too!

I can't believe how well it corners now I love it the ride can be a bit bouncy on certain country roads but overall the ride is pretty good still.

I can't believe how well it corners now I love it the ride can be a bit bouncy on certain country roads but overall the ride is pretty good still.

Makes a good difference doesnt it, Ive got APs and a whitleline rarb on mine and its brilliant now.