Seat cover for Citigo

HenrietteK

Du stalker mig ikke, vel? ;-)

Sendt fra min GT-I9300 med Tapatalk2

Jo jo, vi er skam en hel gruppe. ;-)

Sendt fra min HUAWEI Y300-0100 med Tapatalk2

• 1 year later...

My girlfriend owns a horse, and somehow I would like to find seat covers for our Citigo. No need for rear seat cover, but for both front seats. Nothing fancy, but reasonably priced. They should fit quite perfectly, as saggy ones aren't usable in long term. Price range £20-40.

I've tried to search pictures with Google, with no luck. Not too many picture of Citigo/Mii/UP! with aftermarket seat covers.

Any suggestions are wellcome. Thanks in advance.

My girlfriend owns a horse, and somehow I would like to find seat covers for our Citigo. No need for rear seat cover, but for both front seats. Nothing fancy, but reasonably priced. They should fit quite perfectly, as saggy ones aren't usable in long term. Price range £20-40.

I've tried to search pictures with Google, with no luck. Not too many picture of Citigo/Mii/UP! with aftermarket seat covers.

Any suggestions are wellcome. Thanks in advance.

A seat cover that protects from horse hair and mud? Neigh chance! :rofl:

I'm hoping that removable seat covers are easier to wash. It's amazing how much filth, and something I don't even want to know, enters in the car from horse stables. :sweat: