Old Fabia Dashboard

Fabia05

Hey Guys! I'm new here and wanted to start off by greeting you all! :hi:

Well see, I recently got an old used Skoda 05' Fabia HTP and I looove it! Such and amazing improvement from my old car, a poor ****ty looking Chevrolet Spark.... I will get a brand new Fabia ASAP but until then I'm hold on to my current beauty :)

The thing is that I'm aware of the onboard computer this cars have, you know, the one you switch back and forth with the little button on the right steering lever, but I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE OR WHAT DOES EACH FUNCTION REPRESENTS! Before I get trashed by countless people, remember it is a 2005 version so its quite different from the current looks and its tough to get a proper Skoda Manual that fits this car specifically, in fact, I've never found one...

Can somebody help me please? What does all those little options supposedly show? Thanks!