30th June Meet - Run to Braco

a_waugh

Right guys, the time has come to organise/plan the June meet. This month Graeme has put in for a run to Braco.

Starting point, Route and Meeting place in Braco to be decided.

Lets see if we can get a full group together for a big meet. Its summertime after all.

Right guys. After speaking to Graham we are going to take the same route as last year.

Its a 12:00pm meet up at Brewers Fayre Pirnhall with a 12:30pm leave for the drive.

Everyone meet at:

Brewers Fayre Pirnhall, Pirnhall road, stirling FK7

From here its onto the M9 for a short distance taking the exit for Craigforth then onto Doune until we reach Callander were we will stop for a bit fingers crossed the chippy is open.

From Callander we head out continuing along the A84 until we get to the junction to right onto the A85 Loch Earn Guest house is on the left at the junction we turn right onto A85

The A85 continues and the road gets twisty and tight... enjoy ;)

Map of Route here: https://maps.google....z=15&via=1&z=18

Add your names to the list please.

Andy

Dazjenks

Gutted i cant make it this year as im going airsofting down south that day

If your going to go to one meet this year guys make it this one...that route has to be one of my favorites after lastyear :D

• Like 1

Sorry guys unable to make this meet, wife was in a head on collision 2 weeks ago(not her fault) 2 broken ribs, car a write off, thank God for safety equipment in cars. I am taking her away on 29th for a "wee" break.

All being well I will be going to Gaydon National meet on 28th July.

BIG F

Hows about doing it end of July? I will be off shift for a change, Stirling, Dunblane and Braco are my old stomping grounds, would love an excuse for a run down.

By the looks of it, this isnt happening this month.

For those not going to the national meet, we could do this run instead. I will get dates up and sorted soon.