Tough Mudder Challange - Help for Heroes Fundraiser

dcoulter19

Hi guys,

Some of you may know ill be doing the tough mudder challenge in August.

I've decided to use the challenge as an oppertunity to raise money for help for heroes.

This charity is very close to my family and has helped a lot of people over the last few years.

Here's my just giving page if you guys would like to be genourous and donate to the charity.

http://www.justgiving.com/davidcoulter19

Here's a link to the tough mudder video from last year to show what it's all about.

Ah mate best of luck with this! im doing something very very similar called "The Norse challenge" in a months time, how have you been training for it?

Edit: Also donated :)

Thank mate, really appreciate the donation.

I have been training for a while before deciding to do tough mudder. So I have just adjusted my routines to have more upper body and core work along with going runs to keep up with the fitness.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good on you for having a go, you'll really enjoy it, I just did the total warrior 10 Miler on Sunday, it was so much fun we are looking to do this in October.

• 2 weeks later...