Miltek downpipe with piper exhaust ?

My car was the development car for piper. I had a miltek downpipe which they showed me side by side, miltek one had a few inches from the turbo where it is smaller than the full bore to make fitting easier. The piper one is full 3" from the turbo, fitting is slightly more tricky, but worth the effort personally.

The piper down pipe is full 2.5".

I once fitted a milltek down pipe with a piper cat back, the fit wasn't good, bit too long somewhere! Changed to the matching piper down pipe and it was all good.

The piper decat is an absolute bitch to fit, the top nut onto the turbo is nigh on impossible to get a tool onto lol

Why do you want a 3" ? There is no need for it atall especially if going back down to 2.5" just use a full piper system. Unless you are running a bigger turbo (hybrid not being bigger) its a waste of money.