Pair of refurbed Fabia mk1 headlights

devonutopia

As pics below. Pair of headilghts. I have de-clouded the lens' so they'll be as good as you can get them. Would benefit from splitting and cleaning the insides too, but not a necessity. It was the cloudiness on the outside (sun bleaching) which was bad.

All mounting points to the car are 100% intact, i.e the 2 on top that go through the slam panel, and the usually fragile side ones.

You will need to transfer all bulbs and levelling motor from your old units. You may also want to use your own back covers as each of the ones here have one broken top clip. One light has a bust lower lug where the foot of the cover goes in. There is a spring/rod setup retrofitted to hold the bottom of the cover in place. :thumbup:

NOW £50 including postage, UK. :thumbup:  I'll be at GTI International on 6/7 July if you wish to collect, and also could bring to the Brisky national at the end of July.

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

That spring thing is standard on one light I think Jase?

Oh, I assumed it was because there was no lug for the foot on that side. The foot/lug on the light has definitely snapped off and the spring holds it. Looked like a retrofit. It does hold the bottom of the cover well though! :D

DSC_0002.jpg

Pretty sure the springs are there to hold on the covers nothing more

the bulb covers on the pastywagon have all the clips broken at the top but they are still held in place by the springs at the bottom (and a couple of handily slotted pins at the top)

You have a message.

Willing to listen to an exchange basis too, if you're up for that at Inters. ;)   I can't really bring any tools to affect a swap though at the venue.

Can bring to the National at the end of the month, and also "might" be able to factor in bringing the tools to do a swap of the lights at the venue.  That's if Gaydon don't mind us stripping the front off a fabia in their car-park.....

• 2 weeks later...

Cool - I can't send out until Monday, but that gives all weekend.

In fact, if you want to get up at about 5.30am tomorrow, I'm heading up the M5 past Weston @ about 5.45/6.00 tomorrow.