The police

Seriously, nobody suspects the bearded man

:evil:

It would explain why they never seem to catch these extremist terrorists!! "oh, leave him. He's got a beard"

I'm now even more worried about this 'Police State' concept. They never stopped me, even before I had a beard. How the hell did they know I was going to grow one? Getting feelings of paranoia now. "oh, leave him. He's thinking of growing a beard". HOW COULD THEY KNOW?????? AAAARRRGGGHHH!!

I feel better now.

Edited by Usernamealreadytaken
  • Like 1

The police are recruited from the public masses they usually mirror the areas they come from ie what is normal to a met or liverpool cop would not be normal from a very rural cop so yes you will get treated differently in each area, this may account for some off the different approaches made by officers. Yes i know it should all be the same but it aint. .

The police are recruited from the public masses they usually mirror the areas they come from ie what is normal to a met or liverpool cop would not be normal from a very rural cop so yes you will get treated differently in each area, this may account for some off the different approaches made by officers. Yes i know it should all be the same but it aint. .

I agree to some extent but also a degree of life experience helps. My brother worked in a supermarket before joining the police. As the supermarket work was very 'customer-focused' you learn how to interact with people you don't know in a positive way. As a result he is the kind of common sense type copper you would rather get stopped by when you have a light out.