Feeler - 2012 Fabia Scout seats for sale (Maybe)

fluffmeister

May be selling my 2012 Scout seats from my Mk2 Fabia. Drivers seat base is brand new, no real signs of wear on any of the seats at all. This would be for the Seats front and rear and possibly door cards (which are a plain black on the scout)

£300 ono?

Hi Richard

I'm in Warrington, Cheshire, so maybe a bit far away? I'm happy to meet up and I do travel to Cardiff quite a bit so whilst still miles away ....it's south a bit :)

Well if we can organise meeting I'll have them off you.

When will they be available?

I do go towards Cardiff from time to time for the Forest of Deane or Castle Combe.

There is no rush, I don't need them until mid to late August.

I just secured my new seats and collect tomorrow, and will probably have the swap out done by next weekend Richard.

Only problem is I am heading north then to Scotland for a couple of weeks, but am in Cardiff for the week 22nd July.

I was going to work on my bike that week, but if it works out I can bring the car down.

Cheers

Tony