Few Bits...

Corey...

Full mk1 Fabia VRS interior...

the drivers seat has had a run in with a mouse (see photos) which has damaged the cover, and a small part of the foam on the inner bolster, its also missing all the plastic trim from round the base, the passenger seat it fairly mint i think, ( will double check tomorrow when i give them a clean ), the centre part of the plastics is missing, as its for sale with the disc changer, the runners are there, other than the 'handle', they will need painting if you're fussy, the rear seats are fairly tidy as well... (again, will double check tomorrow), perfect for donors or spares ?

£60 collected ?, feel free to arrange your own courier...

--------------------

mk1 Fabia 6-disc changer, with 'seat trim', full working order

£40 posted ?

--------------------

alpine ida-x300 single din headunit
aux only (does not play CD's )
perfect working order, very slight wear to source button when illuminated, and one tab missing from fascia (still fits perfect), complete with iso, signal booster, aux lead

£55 posted

--------------------

please let me know if you feel any of it is overpriced
thanks alot
Corey