A couple of quickies

DrPinball

Could someone with an Amundsen+ confirm their media volume settings for Bluetooth and Aux In get saved after changing - the defaults on Hetty are:-

Bluetooth Volume 'Quiet'

Aux Input 'Medium'

Both are too low yet when I pop them up to Medium or High the setting are fine but revert to the defaults as soon as the ignition is turned off - annoying. 

Secondly, in the following photo from the group there is a handy decal shown inside the fuse box, Hetty is missing this and I would love to have it labelled up with the correct fuse values as a handy reference. I called a couple of places with the Skoda Part No. (5L0 010 744 K) but they have never heard of it. If anyone has one and can take a scan I suspect it would be useful for those without the cheat sheet installed.

Thanks!

post-100987-0-28464100-1373035074_thumb.jpg

Here you go.  The decal in my car was in a bit of a sorry state to be honest, not applied very neatly at all.  

The cover would not sit flat on my scanner due to the clips etc, so I had to dig out my old steam powered camera...

The decal is approximately 98mm x 76mm

post-102319-0-59509200-1373113255_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

In addition to the picture of the decal already posted. I wonder if this might be useful:

LINK (Google Document) 

OR

Skoda Yeti - Fuses - Bulbs - Tyres.pdf (PDF)

I did these as an A5 size quick "Cheat Sheet" for Fuses - Bulbs - Tyre Pressures - Wheel tightening torque. I keep them for quick and easy reference. At A5, they fit nicely in the front of the drivers manual, and if you were to download the Google Document you can probably edit it should you wish to amend any details etc

Hope they help in some small way...............Tony

• Like 3

^ Very useful.  Does Tony or anyone else know if there's a parallel doc for the 2.0 ltr 140 diesel (I'll fight Google myself if necessary, but if someone has already done it, grateful thanks!)

^ Very useful.  Does Tony or anyone else know if there's a parallel doc for the 2.0 ltr 140 diesel (I'll fight Google myself if necessary, but if someone has already done it, grateful thanks!)

Thanks Brijo,

The detail is correct for "most" Yeti's. The differences are between Petrol / Diesel and Manual / DSG  plus those with 16" wheels. 

I originally constructed the lists in MS Word, so if anyone wants a copy in that format so they can alter it to suit their variant, just PM me with an email address and I will send a copy.......Tony

• Like 2

Thanks Brijo,

The detail is correct for "most" Yeti's. The differences are between Petrol / Diesel and Manual / DSG  plus those with 16" wheels. 

I originally constructed the lists in MS Word, so if anyone wants a copy in that format so they can alter it to suit their variant, just PM me with an email address and I will send a copy.......Tony

Tony, I'll PM you for a copy to update for the 1.4TSI, sterling work thank you.

Mark

Tony, I'll PM you for a copy to update for the 1.4TSI, sterling work thank you.

Mark

Hi Mark - it's on its way......................Tony

Inspired by Mark's and Tony's efforts, and with the benefit of having access to the original full sized image, I have cropped and cleaned up the fuse decal image to get rid of the surface reflections.

Tony: PM on its way for a word version of your excellent document.

Ash

post-102319-0-04255700-1373242256_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Tony, now modified for the 1.4TSI manual in elegance spec:-

Good Morning Mark - Glad the document helped.....................Tony

Inspired by Mark's and Tony's efforts, and with the benefit of having access to the original full sized image, I have cropped and cleaned up the fuse decal image to get rid of the surface reflections.

Tony: PM on its way for a word version of your excellent document.

Ash

Hi ash, Word document sent - Hope it helps..................Tony