Would it be wrong!

We have on order a octi combi elegance Tdi but I really like the vrs estate so could we have his and hers ?

I'm replacing my car in feb so judging by how the elegance has been 10 week delay and we ordered it in April I need to order the vrs in the next month or so !

So please is it ok to be a two skda estate house or should I just buy the golf gti I'm testing Thursday ?

Or spend and get the a45amg I tested Friday ? The merc was excellent but HOW MUCH !

Surely you are the only one that can answer that question as you are driving them. Personally I'd be buying the A45 AMG if I already had an octy estate as simply put, its better than the Golf and different to the estate format.

Personally I don't see the point in having two near identical cars...

The AMG is very expensive, but the performance is on a completely different league from any Golf or Octavia VRS. There are some stunning low mileage used cars available at that money as well that would blow even an AMG A45 from here until the middle of next week...... BMW M3 for a start even if it is a very fast tank!

Things is amg is 250 a month more ,yes it's faster but how often are you really going to use it,it's a small 5 door car which is almost caymen money ,bloody annoying

I have made the mistake of paying too much and it makes me feel awkward I know silly but better to enjoy than worry you spent too much !

Ok, so if you can't afford the additional costs, take it off the list. A Golf GTi with performance pack would be my next choice of your remaining cars.

• Like 1

Personally I don't see the point in having two near identical cars...

The AMG is very expensive, but the performance is on a completely different league from any Golf or Octavia VRS. There are some stunning low mileage used cars available at that money as well that would blow even an AMG A45 from here until the middle of next week...... BMW M3 for a start even if it is a very fast tank!

I have an Octy III and SWMBO has an Octy II. We have been a two Skoda family since I got the Berb in 2009, one month before SWMBOs car arrived, prior to that she had been running my old Octy I 4x4 Eleg, so I would say embrace the Skud, get a matching pair!