Octavia Mk2 Estate Thule roof bars SOLD

rockhopper

I am selling my Thule roof bars that I have had sitting in my garage since my Yeti arrived. They were used on an Octavia mk 2 2006 L&K Estate.

They are keyed alike with 2 keys.

Comes with the foot and square black bars.

£30 for the pair prefer them to be collected from Croydon, Surrey because of the weight.

9254187155_87ac32fcb0_b.jpg

I'm a bit of a newbie to the whole estate car stuff, but I'm guessing you buy done sort of attachment to put bikes on top of here?!

Any idea of how much you can pick those up for?!

Do you ever travel towards Kent?!

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know the model number of these? Wondered whether they would fit a Superb Estate?

I think the feet are 775. The bars-well they are black and square :lol: whatever was recommended by Halfords in their fitting charts.

Both Halfords and Thule say 757, have you got a link to the website you looked at please?

www.rockhoppersmemoryisnotwhathethoughtitwas.com

I'll check the box later when I'm back home. Sorry forgot.

Dont know how this works, who gets first dibs on these? But I could come up tomorrow or tonight if it suited you?

If not I will get bak in line!

Edited by Catch22

My mistake guys - got my numbers confused after re-checking Thule website - it is 757.

I can confirm that they are 757's. just checked the box.

The bars are 1265mm from end to end including the locking bits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm a bit of a newbie to the whole estate car stuff, but I'm guessing you buy done sort of attachment to put bikes on top of here?!

Any idea of how much you can pick those up for?!

Do you ever travel towards Kent?!

Yes, like the set of 4 keyed alike Thule bike carriers I have for sale still on here. They attach using a U bolt system to these roof bars.

Dont know how this works, who gets first dibs on these? But I could come up tomorrow or tonight if it suited you?

If not I will get bak in line!

Well, I'm not sure myself, but reading the above posts, you are the first one to say that you want them, rather than 'will they fit my car......'