Fitting a vrs rear bumper with parking sensors

You can buy the kits from vw/skoda/audi/seat to be fitted if required so cant see a problem with getting one of these and then joining the wires from yours to it instead of using the new sensors which will be unpainted. Just check they all work and then sell them on as plenty of them stop working and people always after them. The vw kit that was fitted to mine by the previous owner had clip connectors in the cables at about 30 cm from the sensor so you wouldnt have to cut the cable on the new sensor to sell. Mine doesnt show up on the stereo as i believe the factory fitted ones do

If you have the sensors already then you'll need a wiring loom, connectors, buzzer, PDC controller and plenty of time.

I'd suggest selling the sensors you have as spares in eBay and buying a full kit from Skodateile.cz, CarSystems.pl or another reliable seller and fitting that.

At least you know it will all be compatible, you'll have no issues sourcing parts and it will work without modification.

These kits will also show up on the HU (as OPS) if the rest of the car is new enough.

If its an estate/combi I can email instructions on removing the trim to get the bumper off.

If you need them then just PM me and I'll send them across.