Yellow skoda octavia vRS MK1 new to the forum from cheshire :)

Drewzy

Hi :) New to this, seen afew lads and even my dad on here in the past so thought id join up.

ive got a yellow octavia vRS mk1, bought it nearly 2 months ago and can happily say im chuffed with it. bagged myself a years warranty from the dealers I bought it from. replaced a breather hose as soon as i got it (done under the warranty) whoever had this before me put wider tyres on the back and spacers just on the back?!?! and also drilled the airbox :( so ive put a BMC drop in panel filter, big mouthed it, and sprayed the front grill black, also a 'its a VAGTHING' Front window sticker :) I took it to my mates for a Remap and im really happy with the output now, it needs rolling roading, the mapper has claimed about 220BHP. Just ordered 4pc Heko wind deflectors and a cupra R splitter so should come some time next week.

Future plans would be a full custom straight through exhaust,

Dump valve,

Big dirty FMI

Tinted windows

Spray the alloys a darker colour

And lower it on coils :)

post-106184-0-14927600-1375021447_thumb.jpgpost-106184-0-20017200-1375021462_thumb.jpgpost-106184-0-91124900-1375021505_thumb.jpg

Edited by Drewzy