what should you do...

kenny

what should you do...

when you get sick of alot of things around you....house, work, friends..etc

nothing seems to go right and when you need help from friends there never anyone who really cares close at hand?

any good ideas for relaxing and taking your mind off things?

:confused:

Accept everyone has off times and moments, and accept things will get better.

It may be hard to, but there is always someone worse off than you around the corner..(or so I tell myself)

You and the lady get on a plane to London, get picked up from the airport by a mental girl in a Metro, and we hit every bar we can get to within a weekend.

And eat this bloody chocolate.

going out for a blast with loud fast paced music

or doing the same with some super chilled music ala stig usually helps :)

sounds quite a good idea mate, i either end up driving fast or really slow not giving a damn

You and the lady get on a plane to London' date=' get picked up from the airport by a mental girl in a Metro, and we hit every bar we can get to within a weekend.

And eat this bloody chocolate.[/quote']

better watch what you wish for as money is going away for a trip down your way :eek:

Just dont do anything daft. I nearly did and would've put me down for a long time. Just think that something good is gonna happen soon.

Oh and I'm going to guess here but you get paid monthly, when you get paid, booked something, anything that you'd like to go see. Then it always keeps you happy or only down for a couple of weeks at the most.

Any time honey; you're always welcome and I have the Glayva and Red Bull put by for highly alcoholic sherbet dip drinks.

Seriously hon, what's caused this? I know work's a s-h-one-tee *sympathises* but the house is good, you're making great progress there, and you have a wonderful lady to share it all with. You're a lucky man in many respects.

Any time honey; you're always welcome and I have the Glayva and Red Bull put by for highly alcoholic sherbet dip drinks.

sounds good! maybe sooner than i thought, have plenty of holidays and needing time away!

just need to find nice people to spend it with ;)

Seriously hon' date=' what's caused this? I know work's a s-h-one-tee *sympathises* but the house is good, you're making great progress there, and you have a wonderful lady to share it all with. You're a lucky man in many respects.[/quote']

oh i know honey, i really do, in no way am i suffering they way others maybe. i just feel quite let down by a few friends, work is being a pain, damp found in roof and loads of wee stupid things :(

Just dont do anything daft. I nearly did and would've put me down for a long time. Just think that something good is gonna happen soon.

Oh and I'm going to guess here but you get paid monthly' date=' when you get paid, booked something, anything that you'd like to go see. Then it always keeps you happy or only down for a couple of weeks at the most.[/quote']

sadly i get paid weekly :eek: but thanks for the advice mate :thumbup: