Hello there from 1st Time VRS Owner from Kent

nickabrahs

Hello all!

Like most people probably, I've been flicking through the forum for a little while without posting anything, the time has come to say hello!

I decided to get something a little smaller and more economical than my old petrol Mondeo a few months ago and settled on a mk1 Fabia VRS. I've had diesel before previously owning a Volvo S80 D5. 

Mileage was 56k I think when I bought her, now about 59k. Very clean, only a few minor paint blemishes that can be expected, interior nearly perfect except for a torn (but repaired) gash in the drivers seat. 

No mods at all - I'm not that practical of a person so it may stay that way!?

Dual Mass Flywheel starting to make a little noise when idling out of gear, probably got around 2k miles left, annoying but a consumable these days it seems. 

Oil and filters, new pads and discs all round and a brake bleed is all I've done. 

The previous owner has had the wheels refurbed to a low standard, they look ok but it's going to eat the edge of the rims and give me a puncture at some point,seen it before. So might use as a good excuse for new alloys, I quite like the look of BBS or may stick with the OEM as the rest of it is so standard. 

Nick

Oh yeah I'm based in Kent but travel all over the county for my job so may see you on the road!

IMG_1630.jpg