Standard Fabia vrs front brakes

born

Just upgraded my sisters 05 mk1 fabia vrs to larger brakes, so have a full set of standard callipers, carriers, discs (with loads of life left) and fairly good pads up for grabs.

Open to reasonable offers and can package them up if you want to book a courier to collect (pretty heavy though - must be close to 30kg all in I guess??).

Almost certainly going to do the same conversion to my car, so another good set up for grabs soon too!

If anyone is returning there car to standard and wants a px deal I am open to a brakes & cash swap for 312mm front brakes.

Hi guys - the pads are perhaps 50% worn I think and the discs perhaps 25% worn at most.

I am based on the Wirral (between Chester & Liverpool) , but could meet up in the Essex are in a couple of weeks on my in-law visiting!

Looking for £60 for the lot on paypal for a speedy sale - what do you think???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fed up with ebay at moment - endless idiots in my last sales and I can't be doing with that again. It used to be great and have met loads of proper petrol heads through it, but now it seems to be idiots and scammers only!

Sent the brakes to the scrap in the end!