SE Options (Canton & Turini)

Was at the dealers today enquiring about a 1.6TDi Mk3 in SE spec, took a brochure home and noticed a couple of options and was just wondering if any of you knowledgeable guys had some ideas.

Is the Canton upgrade worth it/compatible with a Bolero?

I'm not 100% on the Ilias alloys, so I was just pondering the options. I love the look of the Turini alloys, are they an available option for the SE? If so, any ideas on how much? If not, any ideas on upgrade prices for the Golus or Denom alloys.

Thanks guys :)

Only you can decide whether the Canton upgrade is worth it, but there is a thread discussing it here: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/273537-canton-sound-system-pointless/ The configurator says it is available with on the SE. Based on my experience, you'll need to order the car with it and see if Skoda process the order to be sure you can have it.

According to the configurator, the Denom (£350) and Golus (£700) alloys are available on the SE.

HTH.

The Turini wheels are an accessory type option, so the dealer will fit them after you've ordered them separately. It's the same thing as the 19" wheels for the VRS. You can't order the car directly from the factory with them already fitted.

Bolero with give you same output as Amundsen, the main difference between the two is Sat Nav on the Amundsen plus any set up options for features that the SE doesn't have, but sound wise they'll be identical. I have the Denom's on my SE and think they look great, as you I think a car of this size needs at least 17" alloys.