four 17" triffid alloys NOW SOLD

Octygone

I have a set of 4 x 17" Triffid alloys with 225/45/17 Pirrelli  tyres ...they have done about 7500 miles and have been Gtechniq C5 protected.....Will take pics when they are clean, and as far as I know there is no damage or kerbing...again will check and take pics when I clean them.

I am looking for £450 ...pick up only...or meet within a 30 mile radius of Swindon WIltshire.

They look like this

post-3734-0-87783900-1376406467_thumb.jpg

post-3734-0-21547200-1376407333_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

If i may be honest mate u will struggle to get 450, i sold mine albeit with good budget tyres for 250 and i got a couple of snotty texts at that price too

With £400 of Pirelli tyres on they won't be sold for less.....I'd rather take the tyres off and sell the wheels for scrap

Yes they are 5x112 and are around ET47 (that is what the 7.5” wide 18” Superb alloys are), the Octavia uses around ET54 / ET52, so they will stick out a further 5mm or so… this should not be an issue, it would be like fitting an 8” wide alloy with the OE Octavia ET

• Like 1