Suspension / Steering issue

Well all I can say is my VRS is considerably smoother, quieter and infinitely more stable than my previous car. Now considering that this is on lower profile tyres, bigger wheels and lowered suspension. I would say that I can safely rest my case on my previous car.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

Sorry to resurrect an old post. I was just doing a bit of googling and it looks like my old car (the subject of this thread) has since been sold by The Car People in Wakefield, at least they had it advertised a while back. Presumably the old girl is back on the road now hopefully repaired and not causing trouble for her new owner!

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

Having this exact issue at the moment.  Late 2017 model Vrs. Main Dealers can't see problem and I'm throwing money and parts at it since I purchased . Car dealer won't sort anything until I prove problem.  Gone daft with the drama