Are all rear seats the same (beneath the covers)? Thinking of recovering mine..

Just got myself some black leather A6 S-line seats: fronts should fit easy enough :think:  but that leaves me with different front rears so thinking about getting rears recovered to match.

Was thinking I might get some decent money if I sold the VRS front and rear seats, so considering finding a cheap rear seat to recover in leather or swapping with a potential buyer.  

My existing VRS seats are split 60:40 and I'd be happy to do away with the fold-down centre armrest as we've 3 kids and the centre seat is literally a pain in the a*se!

So are all rear seats the same beneath the covers?  All the same shape?  Are any more comfy and better padded than others?

Thanks

Edited by davew255

I bought my A6 seats from motors in motion, a car breakers in Worksop, they had loads of octavia interiors and were happy to let you inspect, try sitting in etc. Might be worth a call to see what they've got now?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, this is my first post in the forum.. i wasn't sure whether to start a new thread as this is kind of relevant.. sorry if ive hijacked a thread. Ive seen a pair of seats currently in stock at motors in motion.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=370438359457

Does anyone know if these would fit in an octavia mk 2 hatchback.

Not the most stylish of seats but being Audi would be durable.. which is what im looking for as use for taxi..